Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on The Outdoor Gazette’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Outdoor Gazette’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Outdoor Gazette at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Outdoor Gazette’s web site are provided “as is”. The Outdoor Gazette makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Outdoor Gazette does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Outdoor Gazette or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Outdoor Gazette’s Internet site, even if The Outdoor Gazette or a The Outdoor Gazette authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Outdoor Gazette’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Outdoor Gazette does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Outdoor Gazette may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Outdoor Gazette does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Outdoor Gazette has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Outdoor Gazette of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Outdoor Gazette’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Advertiser General Terms and Conditions
- Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser and its agency have the right to publish the contents thereof. In consideration of such publication, the advertiser and its agency agree to indemnify and hold publisher harmless against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising out of publication.
- Contents of all advertisements are subject to publisher’s approval. Publisher reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation, or position commitment at any time without cause. Publisher reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” above or below any copy. It is the policy of the publisher not to accept advertisements for tobacco, some alcoholic beverages, some medical products or anything otherwise not in keeping with the editorial profile of the publication. All advertising is subject to review for visual, graphic and mechanical quality as well as grammatical correctness and made be edited for clarity. Where color reproduction is concerned, there will be no restitution for imperfect color matches.
- Orders specifying space not in conformance with standard units offered by this publication will be subject to adjustment to the nearest size feasible and/or pro-rated billing.
- Publisher is not responsible for errors in publication set copy.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of the publisher, except where special-position order has been accepted on a 10 per cent premium applied. No-other-ad-on-page requests are subject to a 10 per cent premium.
- Cancellations are not accepted after the closing date.
- In the event that no acceptable copy for reserved space id furnished by deadline, the publisher reserves the right to repeat a previous advertisement or, if none exists, to charge for unused space.
- Frequency discounts are based on the number of issues used in a 12-month contract period.
- For frequency discounts purposes, frequency must be established by written contract and actual performance. Short-rate billing will be issued on cancellation of a contract or failure to fulfill the contract schedule. If frequency exceeds the original intent, previous billings will be adjusted to the lowest earned rate at the completion of the 12-month contract period.
- For multiple insertions in one issue, the advertiser will receive 5 per cent off the smaller of the insertions based on the earned frequency discount.
- Classified insertions do not contribute to earned frequency on non-classified contracts.
- New advertisers must prepay their first insertion. Additionally, the publisher requires submission of a competed credit- reference form. (The requirement may be waived for recognized advertising agencies.)
- Unpaid accounts are subject to a late-payment finance charge computed at 1.5 per cent per month (18 % annual rate) on any balance remaining 45 days after billing date.
- Should an advertiser’s account be placed in collection, the advertiser agrees to pay an additional 25 per cent collection charge and court costs if suit is required, not to exceed 15 per of net billing.
- Advertising production materials to be returned should be marked “return requested.” No material will be returned before the issue is published. Material still on hand may be destroyed after one year.
- Conditions other than rates are subject to change without notice.
- Publisher shall not be liable for any costs or damages if for any reason it fails to publish an advertisement. The publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of space for the advertisement in which the error occurred.
- Publisher shall have the right to hold the advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due to the publisher for advertising for advertising that the advertiser and/or its agency ordered and that was published.
- Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strike, whether legal or illegal. Labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any
- No condition other than those set forth in this rate card and in the Production Guidelines shall be binding on the publisher unless specifically agreed to in writing by the publisher. Publisher will not be bound by conditions printed or appearing on order blanks or copy instructions that conflict with provisions of this rate card.
The Outdoor Gazette, with all of their agents, officers and employees, accept no responsibility for any or all injuries or damages that may result from interpretations of articles or advertisements within this publication. The opinions expressed by contributors to The Outdoor Gazette are their own and do not reflect the opinions of the The Outdoor Gazette in any way. No part of this paper may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of The Outdoor Gazette LLC. Copyright, The Outdoor Gazette LLC. All Rights Reserved